If others can connect to a hotspot, but you can't, it might be due to the following reasons:
1. Weak/unstable signal. Please move to a spot where there is a stronger signal for connection.
2. Too many devices are connected concurrently. Please try again later.
3. The password may have been updated by the hotspot owner without re-sharing. Please try another Blue Key hotspot.
4. Session timeout. Please ensure you are connected online and try again.
5. The hotspot owner may have set a whitelist for selected devices to access the hotspot. Please try another Blue Key hotspot.
If you encountered the above scenarios, we recommend you to click "Get More Free WiFi" to find available shared WiFi hotspots nearby and click on hotspots with the "Connect" button to connect, or to try again later.